Opting for Vandersanden's ceramic clay pavers means opting for an authentic experience and visible quality. Clay pavers add character to a streetscape and form a warm and durable basis for stylish streets, squares, car parks, gardens, parks and patios.
Vandersanden's clay pavers have infinite advantages. They are purely natural and can be used everywhere. A summary:
- Colour-fast; no top layers or artificial/chemical additives.
- Natural ageing of the colour, increasing in beauty over time.
- Original and natural appearance, in keeping with outdoor life and green areas.
- Contributes to the preservation of the centuries-old cultural-historical values.
- Lends a feeling of warmth, luxury and character to the streetscape.
- Made from clay, a renewable resource.
- Clay extraction creates new nature and safe waterways.
- Local extraction and purchasing of raw materials, reduced CO2 emissions.
- Very favourable life cycle analysis, much better than that of concrete and natural stone.
- Modern and efficient production process minimises gas consumption.
- Consistent dimensions and therefore ideal for mechanised paving.
- Clay pavers that satisfy EN 1344, BRL2360 and KOMO standards.
- Independent inspection of each batch by Kiwa.
- Certified management systems for consistent production quality.
- Automated processes in accordance with the latest technical developments.
- Proven lifespan of 125 years, extremely hard, and easy to reuse.
- Indestructible; highly resistant to frost (even severe frost), chemicals and corrosive substances.
- Optimum accessibility of underground cables, sewers, etc.
- Outstanding drainage; no danger of reflection or aquaplaning.
- Very low noise levels, and can be used everywhere thanks to the small sizes.